Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online message board for members of the Atomic Nerd Faction, the most imfamous guild in all of Guild Wars, and their allies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

User-led Event by Mad King Freebies: Freebies July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Case
Admin
Case

User-led Event by Mad King Freebies:  Freebies July Empty
PostSubject: User-led Event by Mad King Freebies: Freebies July   User-led Event by Mad King Freebies:  Freebies July I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:36 am

In case you didn't see this on wiki:

Introduction

Hello again community of Guild Wars! This July is very special in many ways. It has many weekend events, such as Wintersday in July and the Dragon festival. However, this July is special in one more way for me-its my very own birthday! But dont go rushing to get something for me, as I do not deserve the gifts. It is only you that will recieve gifts in my giveaways! Enjoy whats on offer with h
Dragon Festival and Wintersday in July, but why not pop by my giveaways to see if you can add something to your storage...

Part 3-Wintersday in July

Wintersday, perhaps one of my favourite festivals, in my favourite month of the year. Come to the snowball arena International district 1 for probably my final giveaway of the month. General Freebies will be leading the appearance with a Snowball arena crash course, and a series of giveaways. Come quickly to the arena before the snow melts again!

Whats on offer

* Mysterious tonics
* 100k (over all 3 days)
* Golds and greens
* Some Wintersday items

Day 3-Sunday 19th July 7-8pm BST

* General Freebies opens up his Snowball assault course in Lions arch and the Snowball arena this Wintersday in July! Get down there, as there will be wintersday treats to be had, as well as gold and golds!

* All districts are International district 1
* BST refers to British summer time, which is GMT+1, or UTC+1. Time converter will be added soon
* Wintersday in July and Dragon festival dates are currently unconfirmed, and will be confirmed as soon as I have info.

Other details may be found at: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Freebies_July
Back to top Go down
https://atomicnerdfaction.forumotion.com

User-led Event by Mad King Freebies: Freebies July
Page 1 of 1