Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online message board for members of the Atomic Nerd Faction, the most imfamous guild in all of Guild Wars, and their allies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Couple forum ideas...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaitLynnHt

KaitLynnHt

Couple forum ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Couple forum ideas...   Couple forum ideas... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 am

Though of something else that could be useful. In Merchants row, of course there are places to sell and give away as well a place for offering runs and such... what would also be nice is a "Looking for..." forum, or else you know those types of posts will make they're way into the other forums...

For example... I don't have much need for the collectible items, so I normally end up merching or salvaging them. But if someone was collecting them, they could ask for them in the "Looking for..." forum and anyone who has what's being sought who's willing to sell or give away said item(s) can reply. Just an idea... or something...

Also, an introduction board would be nice (or you could dub one of the existing forums for introductions as well. Bios could prolly work). Most of us prolly use different screen names than our character names and also have multiple characters. It'd be nice t have a place to introduce ourselves and who we are in game. I know, it takes the fun of guesswork out of it, but it does make life a little bit easier.

Another thing I noticed is that the front page is a bit cluttered. I'm not sure about these prefab forums, but there should be an option to collapse the subforums or just list them instead of having them fully expanded as they are now.

Would also help to condense some of the forums. In the "ABOUT THE ANF" category, a lot of those forums could do with just being posts in one forum. The rules and such can be stickied/announced. "Events" and "Contests" can prolly be condensed into one forum.
Back to top Go down

Couple forum ideas...
Page 1 of 1